Lupin Lodge Membership
More About Lupin Lodge
People at Lupin
Introductions to Social Nudity
Each person agrees to respect the rights and comfort of all who share the Lupin grounds. (Practice the "golden rule".)
The following are intended to create a safe, peaceful and relaxing space at Lupin. Serious violations are grounds for expulsion and/or suspension of membership.
- Participants agree to avoid behavior which is aggressive, harassing, embarrassing, overtly sexual, or otherwise inappropriate to Lupin's family environment. Intoxication by any substance makes such unwelcome behavior a significantly more serious offense.
- Participants agree not to bring or use photo/video equipment on the grounds except under the rules of the Lupin Camera Club or with written approval of Lupin management.
- Parents agree to maintain adequate supervision of their children and are accountable for their actions. (Use toilets and leakproof diaper covers for pre-toilet-trained toddlers. Respect "quiet areas". Children under 14 years of age are not permitted in pool and hot tub areas without responsible adult supervision.)
- Smokers agree to refrain from smoking indoors and within confined areas, to avoid littering, and to use caution and courtesy in all areas. (Non-smoking areas include: all buildings and yurts, hot tub enclosures, the children's playground, volleyball and tennis court enclosures, and the entire Nature Trail.)
- Participants agree to use earphones on radios, TVs, and tape/CD players in all areas, and to talk quietly in designated "Quiet Areas," namely, the lower pool and hot tub areas, Middle Lawn and Nudome area.
- Participants agree to not wear clothing* (including swimsuits) in pools, hot tubs and sauna, and to take showers before entering any of these facilities. (*Exception: Plastic diaper covers)
- Members agree to register and accompany their guests in accordance with current policy and to counsel them against any conduct which is not in the spirit of these agreements.
- Members agree to honor their financial obligations when due and to communicate difficulties or disputed amounts to the Lupin office on a timely basis, and to resign only by returning membership cards with attached written notice.
- Participants agree to provide proof of membership or registration upon reasonable request. (Stop and show card at office on each visit.)
- Miscellaneous agreements include:
- No weapons, fireworks, or open camp fires.
- Observe 10 MPH speed limit.
- Observe safety rules posted at pools and hot tubs.
- No glass in pool and hot tub enclosures or sauna.
- No alcohol or food in hot tub enclosures or sauna.
- Wear light-soled court shoes for volleyball and tennis.
- When nude, always sit on a towel when using a chair, bench or sauna.
- Use trash containers and ashtrays for all refuse.
- Park courteously, using minimum space.
- Remove no restaurant property from service area.
Next: Preventing Sexual Harassment