What are cookies ?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. The cookies are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make the website more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
The first-party cookies are mostly necessary for the website to function the right way.
The third-party cookies used on our websites are used mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use ?
The cookies used on our website are grouped into the following categories.
Other tracking technologies
In addition to cookies, we may also collect data about your interaction with the services through web server logs and/or tracking pixels. A web server log is a file where website activity is stored. Tracking pixels (sometimes referred to as web beacons or clear GIFs) are tiny electronic tags with a unique identifier embedded in websites, online ads and/or email.
These technologies designed to provide usage information for purposes of analyzing and improving the performance of the services we provide to you.
The cookies may allow us or our partner to collect the following information about you:
- data relating to your device (including device ID, MAC address, IP address, operating system, device settings, in particular the language set, screen resolution, type of web browser),
- data relating to your visits to our websites (e.g. time and length of your visit, date, sub-pages visited on our websites, search data),
- your location (if you have given your separate consent),
- information about advertising you have viewed, including information about links you have clicked,
- information about your activities on other websites (if you have given your separate consent), including information on which websites you visit and how often.
What is the legal basis for processing?
The processing of your personal data within the Website is based either on:
- your consent (in line with Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR) with respect to cookies which require a consent, or
- under our legitimate interest (in line with Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR) with respect to cookies which are necessary to operate the Website.
How can I control the cookie preferences?
You can manage your cookies preferences by clicking on the “Settings” button and enabling or disabling the cookie categories on the popup according to your preferences.
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more out more on how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.